Summer Plans
1. Go to Utah
2. Go to the zoo
3. Go to Northwest Trek
4. Clean cupboards (hmmm....I wonder who added that one?)
5. Wash the car in the driveway
6. Swimming lessons
7. Go to the park lots
8. Go swimming for fun
9. Go on a hike
10. Go to Grandma's house
11. Sarah - go to Girls Camp
12. Ben - golf camp
13. Play in the sprinkler outside
14. Kate - go to a ballet party
15. Sleep on the trampoline
16. Have a fire and make s'mores
17. Camp in the backyard
18. Sew pillowcases (to donate to the hospital for the pediatric cancer patients)
19. Have a lemonade stand
20. Go to Tacoma Narrows Beach
21. Bike/walk the Tacoma Narrows Bridge
22. Go to Seattle and Pike's Place Market
23. Play tennis
24. Sarah - start fencing lessons
25. Rachel - art camp
26. Bike the Cushman Trail
27. Go to Kopachuck State Park
28. Have fun and no fighting! (I didn't even write that)
We've had one full week of summer and we have already done a few things to mark off our list. This week we went to the park, played tennis, cleaned cupboards (yay! I love having the kids do this job!), made signs for a lemonade stand, had a fire in the firepit and made s'mores, and had lots of friends over to play. All three girls got haircuts today. We finally had nice weather and I have felt like I was on vacation--no lunches to pack, getting to sleep in, wonderful fresh air coming through open windows, a blanket spread out on the grass in the backyard--it has been great! The kids have been going running with me in the morning with William in his baby jogger, and he is loving the ride. Tonight we had our good friends the Huillets and the Hyatts over. It is so great to get together with old friends!
Here are a few pictures from this week (okay, they are mostly of William--we just can't stop taking pictures of this cute little man!):
I love summer!







1 comment:
I love the list of ideas. What a fun summer you will have. Can't wait to see you in Utah!
Post a Comment