"Happiness does not depend on what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you." President Harold B. Lee
Monday, February 22, 2010
I'm back...
Back from California and Hawaii...lots of fun pictures to post....and fun stories to tell. However, I'm not sure when I'm going to get to it. This week we are 1) getting cabinets installed in our office, 2) getting the yard landscaped, 3) planning Ben's baptism which is this Saturday 4) planning a primary activity day, and 5) catching up on laundry, shopping and housecleaning after being gone for 12 days, along with all the regular stuff. I also had my computer die while we were in Hawaii...sob...and I lost hundreds of pictures from the last year. Yes, I know they should have been backed up on my external hard drive. It was on my to-do list, but just didn't quite make it to the top yet. Thank goodness I've uploaded many of my favorites onto my blog--otherwise they would all be gone. Oh yes...and we also got a new bunny. In California. Yep, you read that right. We took another road trip with a bunny, and this time, it made it all the way home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! You have been and are busy! I didn't realize you "lost" your bunny on your road trip.
Post a Comment