Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas

We had a great Christmas! Santa was good to us this year.
Here are the kids coming down the stairs to see what Santa brought!



Kate loves her new doll, Emily.



This picture cracks me up! Who knew Ben would get so excited over a chocolate Santa?

I think William's froggy hat is about the cutest thing ever.

New slippers!

We spent the rest of the day playing in the wrapping paper (William), cooking (me and Grandma), putting together the trampoline (David and Ben)
and building Legos (Sarah and Rachel). It was a great day!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

I think William is the cutest thing ever! Oh! I wish we lived closer to each other! Your family is SO fun and I want to get baking hints from you. You're practiced and have lots of ideas...

Looks like you had a very full Christmas!

Michelle said...

Little William is so adorable! I just love that picture of him with the paper. Your kids are so cute. Glad you had a good holiday!

Rachelle said...

Okay.. I don't mean to complain because I love that we live so nearby all of our family and Christmas is spent going from one relative to the next and the next... But I remember lazy Christmas's doing nothing but trying to put together your new "stuff" and those are the best. Also love that froggy hat. So cute.