
We spent the next day with our friends the Bartrams at a cottage at Lake Chautauqua in upstate New York.
We had a summer's worth of fun in one day!


Paddleboats

Sailing


The water trampoline

Playing in the lake

Riding the Tube


and rides at the nearby Midway Park.

All the kids except Kate tried rock climbing for the first time. Sarah was convinced she wasn't going to make it to the top, but with a little encouragement and resolve she finally made it!

It was a wonderful day! Many thanks to the Bartrams for inviting us to their cottage and showing us such a great time!
2 comments:
How fun to follow your adventures as you make your way west (eventually). I love the pictures from the church history sites. Ella keeps asking me if Kate is in Washington yet--I'll have to show her all the pictures. We miss you guys already!
I also had to laugh at the bunny pictures--that will be one well-traveled bunny! My sister and I once drove cross country with a gerbil. We thought it died in Iowa and we wrapped it in a napkin to throw away in a trash can, when it suddenly sprang back to life. It lived for another year after its traumatic trip.
Post a Comment