Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Winter Concerts


We've had a couple of concerts recently.  Ben, Rachel, and Sarah played in a piano recital, held at their teacher's studio.  They all were prepared and played well.  I am proud of them for their hard work.
Ben and Rachel also performed as part of their orchestras.  Ben is playing cello in the Debut (beginning) orchestra.
They have come a long way since they all started fresh in September.  It was so fun to hear their progress.

Rachel plays violin in the Junior orchestra.  Although she has taken violin lessons for two years, this is her first real experience playing in an orchestra.  It has been a bit of a stretch for her, but she has improved a lot and they sounded great.  Unfortunately, I did not have a good view of her from where I was sitting.  She is in the back row almost behind the conductor. 

This was as good of a photo as I could get. 

I love watching my children work hard and improve!  Keep up the good work!

No comments: