I love Pinterest! It has so many fabulous ideas. I could spend hours and hours on it, but I don't. However, every few days I might have five minutes to sit down and scroll through ideas. This is one that I saw on Pinterest. I'd actually seen it somewhere else before, but when I saw it on Pinterest I was reminded that I really wanted to do this. David was on his way to the hardware store one Saturday when I asked him to look for some corkboard. He came home with a whole roll that he cut to fit to the inside of the cupboard door. It is so handy for all those recipes that I make frequently. (Just in case you were wondering, the recipes I have tacked on this cupboard door are for cornbread, baked scones, pancakes/waffles, apple muffins, banana bread, streusel coffee cake, and baked oatmeal.)
Thanks David! I love it!

2 comments:
Great idea! I think I have seen that somewhere before too. Its a pain to get out those frequently used recipes from my recipe box. I think I will try it.
Great idea! I think I have seen that somewhere before too. Its a pain to get out those frequently used recipes from my recipe box. I think I will try it.
Post a Comment