A yucky round of the stomach flu hit our house this last weekend. Most everyone but me was feeling better by Saturday. It took all my energy to make it out of bed and boil eggs so we could dye them for Easter. Thankfully, I started to feel somewhat better by mid-afternoon. I was also thankful I had some big kids who could mostly do this without a lot of adult help. Notice that William is not in these pictures (he was taking a nap). I was not about to try to keep him from messing this up while I was not feeling well. Maybe next year he'll get to help.
The kids get more creative every year! This year they tried "painting" directly on the eggs with food coloring and toothpicks and got some beautiful creations.






1 comment:
Ugh. We didn't have the flu here, but half of us were sick with bad head colds. Not a fun Easter here, but we tried all the usual stuff for the ones who were feeling good. Hope you feel better.
Post a Comment