Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Birthday Girl

 Sarah had a birthday and turned 14! 




Fourteen things we love about Sarah:

1.  Sarah is creative.  She is really great at coming up with pretend games for everyone to play.
2.  Sarah is responsible.  If I ask her to do something for me, I know that I can count on her and she will do it.
3.  Sarah is a hard worker.  She does her jobs around the house quickly and rarely has to be told more than once.  She does not procrastinate. 
4.  Sarah has a fun sense of fashion.  I love it that we can share clothes now.  She helps me pick out cute outfits and is a fun shopping partner.
5.  Sarah has good desires.  She wants to do what's right, dress modestly, and keep the commandments. 
6.  Sarah is a good big sister.  She teaches the other children how to do things and paves the way for them.
7.  Sarah is smart.  She catches on to things quickly and always gets straight As at school. 
8.  Sarah is adventurous.  She likes to try new things and travel to new places. 
9.  Sarah is an animal lover.  She has begged for a dog or cat forever--we compromised (sort of) and got a bunny.  Sarah takes such good care of the bunny and has a special way with all the animals she meets.
10.  Sarah is artistic.  She passed me up in her art abilities about age 3.  She's especially good at sculpting.
11.  Sarah is musical.  She has near perfect pitch and plays the piano and flute beautifully.  It is truly wonderful to listen to her play. 
12.  Sarah makes good decisions.  She weighs the pros and cons to every decision and tries to make the best of each of her circumstances.
13.  Sarah has a good sense of direction.  She's always helping me find my way. 
14.  And lastly, Sarah is beautiful inside and out!  Happy Birthday Sarah!  We love you!

2 comments:

Tiana said...

I can't believe she is 14!!! She is beautiful. Happy Birthday Sarah!

Eric Rogers said...

Oh my how time flies! It doesn't seem that long ago that I was holding that baby girl in my arms and singing to her. Happy Birthday, Sarah!