Sunday, November 7, 2010

Maris Farms

We spent one very fun afternoon at Maris Farms.  It was fun to have David go with us this year. 

It didn't take William long at all to figure out he liked to drive the tractor.
 There were lots of fun things to do, like these rubber duck races,
 and this cool tube to climb through.
 William found yet another tractor.
 And this one really moved, with a little help from Sarah.
 There were lots of animals to see,
 a "jumping pillow,"

 and a "mine shaft slide."
 And of course, we had to pick out the perfect pumpkin.

Or more importantly, pose while I take lots of pictures.  I just can't help myself.  I love pictures at the pumpkin patch.




 Then there were the cart races.  I'm not sure who had the most fun.
 I even got a turn.
 So good to have David home.
 William got another chance to drive.
We took a turn at the corn maze and finished much faster than last year (David is much better at navigating through those things than I am).
The kids also played in the corn room.  This was a big giant room full of dry corn.  The kids buried each other and played like crazy.  We had such a fun day!

2 comments:

Katherine Eanes said...

What great pics! You always find the funnest places to go. I can't believe how big Kate is! They grow too fast.

Julie Zimmerman said...

What a fun place to go!. I loved all the photos. It looked like a very fun family outing.