The beach has a beautiful view of the very top of Mt. Rainier and the Tacoma Narrows Bridge.
The weather was dreamy. We've been waiting for months to see this beautiful clear blue sky. I think I will have to look at this picture all winter long to remind me that summer does eventually come.
The kids had fun playing in the water
and in the sand.
William did not want anything to do with the sand or the water. He sat on my lap and squirmed all over and finally let me take a few silly pictures showing off his new tooth. We stayed all afternoon and visited with some friends who just happened to be there too. It was a nice afternoon.







1 comment:
I haven't been to your blog in a while, curse of the private, right? Williams hair is so great, I love it. And looking at all your canning and fruit makes me jealous. I still haven't figured out what the fresh produce scene is here. I am a bit nervous that it won't be as available. I found out the bread I like is $4 a loaf. I may have to learn to make my own.
Post a Comment