Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mother's Day Photo Shoot 2010

Last Sunday I had my annual Mother's Day photo shoot with each of my kids.  I take pictures with them each every year and it is fun to see how they grow from year to year. 



This year I spent Mother's Day in Ellensburg with my amazing Mom.  So of course we had to get a photo of us together too.  I love you Mom!  I love this picture of us together.  

The funniest part about this photo is the wet spot on my shoulder where William had been drooling on me moments before.  At first it bothered me--I thought it kind of ruined the picture--but then I decided that a drool spot is a pretty good tribute to my life as a mom right now.  I kind of like that wet spot.  I really love that drooly baby!  And I love being a mom.  I love that I get to spend every day with these five wonderful kids.  I chose motherhood.  I picked it over so many things I could be doing with my life instead.  And it is the best job ever.

2 comments:

Andrea, Mrs. said...

I love that you do this. I tried to get a good picture with Zachary on Mother's Day because of your post last year. It didn't really happen. But, that's okay. We got a few silly pictures.

And I can't believe how wiley William looks! He's so grown up!

Michelle said...

what cute pictures! I love the one of you with your sweet mom