
William was blessed on December 6.

It was a bittersweet day.

I was missing my dad, and wishing he could have been here with us. But I was so grateful my mom was able to come.

I was also missing the rest of my family...
and David's family...
and all our friends.
It is times like these that are hard for me--moving to a new place and not having family and friends close by to share special days.
People have been wonderful to us here, but we are still getting established,
and starting to make friends.
Thankfully,
we have some old friends nearby.

Thanks so much to Karin and Adam for completely rearranging their day so they could be here for William's blessing.
It meant so much to me.

So thankful for old friends.
Love this little man.
5 comments:
Oh those eyelashes! Elaine, I don't know if he could get any more handsome!!
He looks so sweet in that outfit. It usually takes me a year to get fully adjusted to a new place and ward. Hopefully it will happen sooner for you! I'm glad Adam and Karin and kids could be there for your special day. :)
He's so cute I can hardly stand it! He's quite the little man now, isn't he? he's grown so much, I can hardly believe it!
Oh my crimony! He is so cute!
Oh, he is just beautiful. I can see why you are so smitten.
Post a Comment