When we moved to DC, Ben's main criteria for a house was a climbing tree. He was 4 years old and very into climbing trees.
I must admit it wasn't one of my main criteria, but we were glad when the house we decided upon had a decent tree for climbing in the front yard. It has grown a lot in the last three years, and now it is a pretty great tree for climbing. The kids, especially Ben, have had a wonderful time climbing and playing in the tree over the last few years. I went out the other day and snapped some pictures of Ben and Kate in the tree.




We'll miss our climbing tree.
Now, Ben's main criteria for our next house is a basketball hoop. We'll see what we can do buddy.
4 comments:
Great pix! I'm sure you'll make your next home just as wonderful!
I have two climbers. If they can't find a tree, they use lightposts outside or the door frames in our house. I'm always finding legs dangling from something. Looks like it's been a fun tree for your kids.
sweet pictures!
At least you can buy a basketball hoop!
And to make me officially jealous, the Kikis are moving to WA next summer. You guys can be together again.
Post a Comment