Sunday, November 9, 2014

Kate's soccer season

This year I took photos of Kate's soccer team.  I told the parents I would do it for free, and everyone voted to save some money and have me do it.  I thought they turned out pretty well. 

 I took individual shots of each of the girls as well. 
Here's a few pictures of Kate this season.  She has had a great season!  Last year was a bit rough with some mean girls on her team, so she almost didn't play this year.  But this year has been fantastic!  We switched leagues, and she played with one of her best friends.  Plus, she has made lots of new friends.  It has been a great year, and we are sad to see the season come to an end. 


 Kate has played goalie a lot this season.  She loves it--it makes me nervous!

No comments: