Saturday, October 16, 2010

Home!





We are so happy David made it safely home!  He flew into SeaTac last night, Friday, October 15, after traveling for several days. He was gone 7 months and 8 days.

William went right to him and acted like he had never been gone. 
Our family is whole once again. 
We are so blessed.

5 comments:

Jana said...

I have tears in my eyes--I am SO happy for your family. I adore the picture of you, David and William. You look elated. And how darling that William took right to him. Welcome home David!

Julie Zimmerman said...

Yeah! I am so glad your family is together again!

Rebecca said...

YAY! This post made me so happy for you guys. I love these pictures!!

Katherine Eanes said...

I am so happy for you! Hurray! You made it!

Unknown said...

YAAAAAAAAAAY!!! I am all teary-eyed after looking at the photos. Love it. Glad David is home ane you are complete.