Have you ever been so tired that you fall asleep every time you sit down?
I have.
Have you ever had so much to do in one day that you can't possibly get it all done?
I have.
Have you ever totally forgotten to take kids to one of their activities?
I have.
Have you ever had piles of laundry taking over the house?
I have.
Have you ever either needed to exercise and lose weight or go shopping to buy new clothes, but not have time to do either?
I have.
Have you ever had bathrooms that needed cleaning, food that needed fixing, and kids that need help with their homework and piano all at the same time?
I have.
Have you ever felt completely scatterbrained with so much running through your mind, yet not being able to focus on any of it?
I have.
Have you ever wondered what you were thinking when you decided to have another baby?
I have.
Have you ever looked at your sweet baby and decided it was all worth it?
I have.
I love my sweet little baby.
He is worth it.

7 comments:
So cute. I feel like that, and I only have 2 1/2! I am glad it is all worth it. Wish I could be there to help.
Aw, I love this post! I love that we can all feel this way but it is always so worth it!
He's growing so fast! He's beautiful!
Boy - you just described my life right now perfectly! I'd forgotten how exhausting having a new baby can be - but I am also so grateful to have him in our family.
I totally love this post. I think you are so amazing! I married into an awesome family. And I'm glad you had another baby so our baby can have a cousin to play with!
what a cute post! I just want to copy it! He is such a cute little guy! I love it!
He is so darling, Elaine. I loved this post--I can only imagine all the odds and ends that you have to attend to in addition to the demands of a newborn. You always made the four seem so easy, even during times I'm sure it wasn't. I have a feeling you're doing the same now...
Post a Comment